“Every day was such a feast for the senses and we learned so much from the incomparable Andrew Lear, that we are already looking forward to our next journey with Oscar Wilde Tours.” — Ken A.
Gay History Ireland Tour
The HGSC and The Gay & Lesbian Review invite you to
May 10-14, 2018
- walking tour of Oscar Wilde’s life in Dublin
- walking tour of the 1916 Rising and it’s *LGBT* heroes
- A day excursion to the lovely city of Enniskillen (with Wilde’s school), with a boat trip on Lough Erne and lunch at Crom Castle
- Tickets to plays at the festival and historic Abbey Theater
- Four-star accommodations near St. Stephen’s Green
- Ireland’s most elegant afternoon tea
- And much more
Full tour details and itinerary coming soon.
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646)560-3205.
Group Size: Maximum 16
Limited availability – please see reserve tab
Single Supplement may apply
Please note that this tour involves walking tours of cities and museums.
You May Also Like